|Color||Blue / Black|
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72.7 x 44 x 12.2 mm / 2.8 x 1.7 x 0.4 inch|
|Weight||40g / 1.4oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C|
|Operating system requirements||
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
|Op. Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 35°C (95°F)|
|Op. Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable, USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
1. SE800 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
2. Product includes USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-C to USB-A Cable. Connection to microUSB requires separate cable, not included.
3. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
4. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
5. Please note that USB 3.1 Gen2, and USB 3.2 Gen2 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen2 to USB 3.2 Gen2. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.