Our company IECQ QC080000 system follows and is verified in accordance with the regulation of IECQ HSPM electronic electrical machinery part and harmful substance procedure management system requirements.
To share the responsibility of the protection to global environment, our company has actively implemented remarkable efforts at environmental protection, and is willing to commit and stand for the following environmental policy to our staff, cooperative partners and social communities:
1. To comply with the requirements to environmental protection of relevant groups and government environmental protection regulations.
2. To develop green and energy saving products which result less pollution in accordance with the environmental requirements.
3. To implement internal environmental protection education and training, and to maintain external environmental protection communication channel.
4. To fulfill continuous improvement in order to promote the protection of the earth environment.
Implementation of the policy
In order to promote the smooth moving of the green product concept of our company, the following principles are established to assist the launch of the policy:
1.Establish green product management committee
2.Set up directives for verification and classification of controlled environmental materials
3.Set up methods of measuring controlled environmental materials
4.Provide the transmission and circulation of controlled environmental material information
5.Stipulate green product designs and part selections
6.Stipulate management and selection of GP suppliers / cooperative partners
7.Stipulate verification procedure of incoming parts for green products
8.Stipulate production control procedure of green products
9. Stipulate notification rules and flow of nonconforming green products
10.Stipulate document / record control procedure of green products
11. Establish regular review and audit mechanism of green products
We are committed to work on (systemic) hazardous substances management as well as to manufacture green products which conform to the international standards and the customer’s requirements.
ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a professional memory module manufacturer, the company supplies memory and flash products. ADATA strives to provide the best products and service to the electronic information industry.
ADATA is committed to fulfilling its social responsibility. It strives for sustainable operations and has enthusiastically implemented an environmental and safety & health management system to ensure environmental protection and the wellbeing of people; focusing on resource usage and the improvement of people’s lives.
To reach the above objectives, the company is committed to:
1. Implementing environmental protection and damage prevention is the common responsibility of all workers.
2. Abide by the government's environmental, health, and safety regulations, and commit to complying with other stakeholders' requirements.
3. Implement educational training and establish channels for communication, consultation, and participation, to increase all workers' environmental and safety awareness, and protect their rights.
4. Ensure all workers are encouraged to participate in environmental safety and health tasks, and to make constant improvements to the management systems and performance.
5. Develop green product designs and promote energy conservation, waste reduction, and resource recycling activities.
6. Provide safe and healthy work conditions, and carry out risk and health management, in order to reduce operational risks for all staff members. The objective is to have zero disasters.
7. Regularly audit and review environmental and safety management measures to ensure the relevance and effective execution of this policy.
ADATA will thoroughly execute the aforementioned environmental and safety policies and generate awareness among all workers under the Company management, and also disclose relevant information to the public.