|Color||Black / Yellow|
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||83.5 x 83.5 x 13.9 mm / 3.3 x 3.3 x 0.5"|
|Weight||75g / 2.6oz|
|Interface||USB 3.2 Gen1|
Read : Up to 440MB/s
Write : Up to 430MB/s
* Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables.
|Operating system requirements||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
|Op. Temperature||5°C (41°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Op. Voltage||DC 5V, 900mA|
|Accessories||USB 3.2 Gen1 cable, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
1. SD700 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.