|Capacity||32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (Only Gold)|
|Color||Jet Black / Gold / Rose Gold|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37.8 x 16.9 x 6.9mm / 1.48 x 0.66 x 0.27inch|
|Weight||3.6g / 0.13oz|
|Interface||Lightning / USB 3.1, backward compatible with USB 2.0|
|Performance(Max.)||USB 3.1 :
Read : Up to 150MB/s
Write : Up to 30MB/s
Read : Up to 30MB/s
Write : Up to 20MB/s
* Performance may vary based on capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables.
|Compatibility||iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPod touch (6th Gen)|
|File system||FAT32 / exFAT|
|System requirements||Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Mac OS 10.6 or later
iOS 9, 10, 11, 12
|Accessories||Hanging ornament, Quick start guide|
1. Performance may vary due to variations in platforms and application tools.
2. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
3. The AI920 maintains active connections with one device at a time. For example, if connected to an iOS device via Lightning, a Windows PC connected via the USB port will not be readable until the iOS device is disconnected.
4. Undergone multi-layer polishing, the AI920 is a sturdy and durable USB. Light scratches might appear due to an extensive usage over time.