ADATA Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2001. As a professional memory module manufacturer, the company supplies memory and flash products. ADATA strives to provide the best products and service to the electronic information industry.
ADATA is committed to fulfilling its social responsibility. It strives for sustainable operations and has enthusiastically implemented an environmental and safety & health management system to ensure environmental protection and the wellbeing of people; focusing on resource usage and the improvement of people’s lives.
To reach the above objectives, the company is committed to:
1. Implementing environmental protection and damage prevention is the common responsibility of all workers.
2. Abide by the government's environmental, health, and safety regulations, and commit to complying with other stakeholders' requirements.
3. Implement educational training and establish channels for communication, consultation, and participation, to increase all workers' environmental and safety awareness, and protect their rights.
4. Ensure all workers are encouraged to participate in environmental safety and health tasks, and to make constant improvements to the management systems and performance.
5. Develop green product designs and promote energy conservation, waste reduction, and resource recycling activities.
6. Provide safe and healthy work conditions, and carry out risk and health management, in order to reduce operational risks for all staff members. The objective is to have zero disasters.
7. Regularly audit and review environmental and safety management measures to ensure the relevance and effective execution of this policy.
ADATA will thoroughly execute the aforementioned environmental and safety policies and generate awareness among all workers under the Company management, and also disclose relevant information to the public.
Through the ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 preliminary review methods, the Company assesses and identifies the environmental, health and safety risks in all operational activities and eliminates, replaces, and controls (engineering and operational), in priority, the high-risk operations for risk reduction. Additionally, the risks associated with changing machineries/equipment and chemical substances must be evaluated by health and safety professionals to devise appropriate and feasible improvement and protective measures before carrying out the changes.
One million cumulative safe work hours
Through participating in the one million cumulative safe work hours event, ADATA demonstrates its commitment to constructing a safe workplace.
Monitoring labor working environment
ADATA regularly monitors labor operations environments according to the Measures Governing Working Environment Monitoring specifications, analyzes the types of work exposures prior to test implementation, and devises the Operation Environment Measurement Plan and Sampling Strategy Plan according to the results of the analysis, to ensure that hazardous exposures are within the scope of testing. The test results are published on the environmental safety information bulletin and disclosed to workers.